This latest 6 channel receiver from FrSky has a built-in 3 axis gyro and a 3 axis accelerometer sensor module. The S6R supports automatic leveling, hover and knife edge for conventional models and automatic leveling for Delta wings and V-tail. These model types can be enabled via S6R.Config or S6R.lua PC software but also the S6R can be used as a standard 6 channel X series receiver as well.
The S6R has 6 conventional output channels, built in RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V), built-in battery voltage sensor and is "Smart Port" enabled allowing you to use the hub-less sensors as well as the older analog sensors.
With the built-in 3 axis gyro the S6R will compensate for outside forces on the aircraft and will enhance the stability of your model making it easier and smoother to fly. The gain can be adjusted in flight by assigning one of your transmitters sliding or rotary controls to the gain adjustment to increase or decrease the sensitivity.
The S6R is compatible with the following FrSky transmitters;
FrSky DFT/DJT/DHT in D8 mode.
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D8 mode.
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode.
S6R-EU only works with FrSky Taranis X9D Plus-EU/X9E-EU/Horus X12S-EU/XJT-EU in D16 mode
- Built-in 3 axis gyro
- Built-in 3 axis accelerometer sensor module
- Built-in RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- Built-in battery voltage sensor
- Smart port enabled
- Fail safe
- Small and lightweight (only 12.1g)
- Wide voltage range (4~10V)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Model Name: S6R
- No of Channels: 6
- With RSSI Output Onboard: PWM voltage output (0~3.3V), 100HZ, 1500±500uS
- Operating Voltage: 4~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full range
- Gyroscope Measurement Range: ±2000dps
- Accelerometer Measurement Range: ±4g
- Dimensions: 47.4 x 23.8 x 14.7mm
- Weight: 12.1g
FrSky S6R 6 Channel Receiver w/ Built-In 3 Axis Gyro & Smart Port
- Brand: FrSky
- Product Code: TRX-0049
- Availability: Out Of Stock