MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and it is fully compatible with original MinimOSD.
This board can be used for AIOP / Arduflyer / ArduPilot-Mega.
MAVLink-OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board. It can be only use two way power source.
Default firmware is original, but we suggest to use MinimOSD-Extra firmware.
MinimOSD-Extra firmware is wrote by GÃ¡bor ZoltÃ¡n.
About how to use the configurator tool to setup OSD function:
How to setup hardware (original Wiki):
- ATMEGA328P Microcontroller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Supported NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Graphical configurator tool
- Dimension: 19mmx39mm(no include connector)
- Weight: 5g/6g(include cable)
- MAVLink-OSD x 1
- UART 4Pin cable 150mm x1
RCTimer MAVLink-OSD V1.0
- Brand: RCTimer
- Product Code: OSD-0001
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: 2