The Turnigy Accucel 6 Balance Charger utilises quality FET's and resistors to accurately balance and charge LiPoly, LiFe, LiHV, NiMH, Nicd and Lead Acid batteries.
If you are looking for a charger for your Bolt batteries this unit is perfect as a low cost, go anywhere solution. The Accucel-6 will handle LiHV/LiPoly/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 15S and shows individual cell voltage throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately. And because this is a 12v DC charger you can power it up at the field using a 12v car battery or at home with a 12v power supply.
It is also able to connect this charger to your PC using a USB cable (not supplied) so you can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data through real-time graphs during charging. You can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Also included with the Accucel-6 are input and output wires with XT60 plugs.
There are several chargers now entering the China market that look similar to the Accucel. These chargers are produced with cheaper FET's and are unfortunately much less accurate and very unsafe. There has been reports of the copied chargers over-charging packs and not balancing correctly.
The Accucel-6 is the first charger in the market with this PCB layout Circuit design. Any charger with the same circuit diagram is most definitely a copy. We have tested the copied chargers ourselves, their componentry is of a very low quality and the manufacturing company that has produced the copy has used a process of duplicating our CPU(MCU)'s hex file and flashed a similar chip(MCU) to produce a similar product. This means they do not have the original code and therefore cannot bug-test(QC) or update the charger at any point. Our chargers have CE and RoHS certification, proving their safety.
Plus, thousands of customers the world over have used our chargers with excellent results.
Your batteries are expensive. We understand this and thats why we will not carry low-quality charging devices.
Trust only in TURNIGY® quality charging devices.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Individual cell balancing
- LiHV, Li-ion, LiPoly and LiFe capable
- Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
- Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
- Lead Acid capable
- Large range of charge currents
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
- Lipo Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- Store function, allows safe storage current
- Time limit function
- Temerature Cut-off (20-80 degree Celcius/68-176 Fahrenheit)
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Data storage (Store up to 10 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling. (1-5 cycles)
- Input Voltage: 11~18v
- Circuit Power: Max Charge: 80W / Max Discharge: 10W
- Charge Current Range: .1~10.0A
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
- LiHVLiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
- Pb battery Voltage: 2~20v
- Weight: 270g
This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, TURNIGY and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
1. Accucell 6 80W Charger
2. XT60 with Banana connector Charging Cable (430mm)
3. XT60 with Banana connector Charging Cable (300mm)
4. XT60 with Alligator Clip Charging Cable
Note: Power supply, power source cable, thermo sensor and USB cable are not included.
Turnigy Accucel-6 80W 10A Balancer/Charger LiHV Capable
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: PSU-0011
- Availability: Out Of Stock