Rctimer SD Logger is an open source data logger, simple to use, simple to change, we wanted to create a serial logger that just worked. Power up this advice and it will start logging any received serial data at 9600bps. Sending Ctrl+z three times will drop out of logging and in to command mode.
"new" will create a new file, "md" makes a directory. "?" brings up the list of commands. SD Logger doesn't do a lot, but it does log serial streams extremely well.
- Supports FAT and FAT32 file system.
- Supports 2.4Kbps to 115Kbps
- Supports SDHC SD card(Up to 16GB)
- Simple command interface(Sending Ctrl+z three times will drop out of logging and in to command mode.)
- Editt config.txt file from a computer to change baud rate and other system settings(please correct the baud rate if the record file can't be read)
- Default baud rate s 9.6Kbps
- Input voltage from 3.3V to 12V
- Size: 4x5x19mm
- Log all your flights on a SD Card. Loaded with the special OpenLog Blackbox firmware.
- Opensoure hardware and software: https://github.com/cleanflight/blackbox-firmware
- Supports most of the MicroSD card
- On board FTDI port for upgarde firmware
- Supprots Cleanflight
- Interactive log viewer：https://github.com/cleanflight/blackbox-log-viewer
Rctimer SD Logger / BlackBox Flight Data Recorder
- Brand: RCTimer
- Product Code: ARM-0044
- Availability: 1