- With FC, OSD, PDB all integrated, Kakute AIO makes it simple and convenient to build up your drone.
- Only one VTX module is needed to make a complete set of FPV Racing Drone.
- Minim OSD integrated; MWOSD Firmware preloaded; OSD Config port available; OSD interface highly customizable according to you own needs.
- 2 oz Copper PCB ensures the 120A Maximum Continuous Current.
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
- Extremely low profile design.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S (on 'BAT' pad only!).
- PDB Maximum Continuous Current 120A
- VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
- Filtered voltage output - output 5v 800mA (and 3.3v 150mA where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
- Cleanflight support (RACE target).
- BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
- Raceflight ready
- Betaflight ready
- STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
- ATmega328P with Arduino Bootloader(minim OSD)
- MAX7456 Monochrome On-Screen Display(minim OSD)
- FTDI Cable Compatible Pinout(minim OSD)
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x47.5x7mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 7g
. 1x Kakute Flight Controller
. 1x 80mm XT60 connector wire
- Brand: HOLYBRO
- Product Code: FCR-0011
- Availability: 2