The PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopilot is a high performance module suitable for fixed wing, multi-rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It can be recognised as a scaled down version of the popular PixHawk high end autopilot favoured by high-end researchers, amateurs and industrial designers but it is a more compact and lightweight unit.
It is crammed with all the same features and specifications as its bigger brother but its smaller size makes it more compatible with models and designs that have a limited amount of space.
The Neo M8N GPS Module incorporates the HMC5883L digital compass, using the Ublox latest series module providing a convenient method of mounting the compass away from sources of interference that may be present in the confines of your vehicle. The M8N features active circuitry for the ceramic patch antenna, rechargeable backup battery for warm starts and is shipped pre-configured for use with Pixhawk.
The PixFalcon Micro Power distribution and power module simplifies your setup, reducing points of failures and makes for a clean and tidy install. The ALL-in-One has a PDB and 5.3V UBECs, Voltage and Amperage sensors all integrated on a standardized 35mm (30.5mm) mounting package.
- 168MHz/252MIPS Cortex-M4F
- 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual overide, 6 auxilary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for addition peripherals (UART, 12C)
- Intergrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual overide with dedicated processor and standalone power supply (fixed wing use)
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual overide mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- Onboard safety switch and external safety switch
- Multi-color LED visual indicator
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 Core with FPU
- 256KB Ram
- 2MB Flash
- 32bit STM32F 103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20H 16bit Gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 14bit Accelerometer/ Magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3 Axis Accelerometer/ Gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 Barometer
- 1x UART(serial ports)
- Spektrum DSM/DSM2/DSM-X satellite compatible input
- Futaba SBUS compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal input
- Internal Micro USB port
PixFalcon(Power system and protection):
Ideal power muliplexer with automatic current limiter.All peripheral outputs are over-current protected, all inputs are ESD protected.
1x PixFalcon Micro PX4 Autopilot
1x Neo M8N GPS Module
1x PixFalcon PDB with Power Module
1x Safety switch
1x 6pin cable
1x 4pin cable
1x RCIN cable
1x Output cable
PIXFALCON WITH GPS+PDB
- Brand: Team Black Sheep
- Product Code: FCR-0015
- Availability: Out Of Stock