32 bit fork of the MultiWii RC flight controller firmware.
All other settings need to be change with made in the Multiwii 2.3 config. please use the Chrome Baseflight Configurator for the GUI. DO not use 2.2 GUI!
- 36x36 mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L) (Flip32+ only)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611) (Flip32+ only)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- rev v2.3 hardware
Please use the Chrome Baseflight Configurator for the GUI. DO not use the old 2.2 GUI!
- STM32 - 32bits!
- MPU6050 (Gryo/ACC)
- HMC5883L - (Mag)
- MS5611 - (Baro)
Setting up is easy and fast
CLI Variables and more here : https://github.com/multiwii/baseflight/wiki/CLI-Variables
Naze32 wiki - great info here : http://www.netraam.eu/nazewiki/pmwiki.php
Great video all the info is the same : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6IXA2hDW0#t=1112
Discussion thread: http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2387
Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)
Can also use 2.3 or newer version of MultiWiiConf (Java-based) from http://code.google.com/p/multiwii/downloads/list.
Software is open-source! Code repository at https://github.com/multiwii/baseflight .
Setting option via CL
#cmix (Mix Tables)
#set name=value or blank or * for list
#status (System status)
#version (FW version info)
Mixer Example settings:
#mixer tri → Tricopter
#mixer quadx → Quadrokopter in X configuration
#mixer hex6x → Hexacopter in X configuration
#feature ppm ( activate PPM Reciever)
#feature-ppm ( traditinal reciever)
To change the channel order, here is a example:
-1234 are the channels
if you are finished you have to save the settings with:
Setup your radio to be 1000-2000 and midstick exactly 1500 (this all can be changed of course but this is easy to do)
Go from the gui in the cli and do following commands
set mincheck = 1020
set maxcheck = 1980
set looptime =3000
set mincommand = 1000 <--as calibrated
set maxthrottle = 2000 <-- as calibrated
set minthrottle = 1100 (This is throttle after arming and offcourse this is different on every motor or ESC so adjust for your taste)
The Flip32+ (V2.3_Rev6.)
- Brand: HQPROP
- Product Code: FCR-0018
- Availability: 6