This tutorial teach how to update the firmware for CB86 or when get error like picture below:
For firmware can download from this link CB86-PLUS-2-3.rar
Step by step for upgrading firmware:
- Connect CB86-PLUS charger into PC
- CB86-PLUS power on
- read the USB flash disk(CB86-PLUS) --> please format if you can access it
- copy the new doc to CB86 flash disk --> CB86-PLUS-V2-3Stable.mac
- pull out USB
- finish upgrading.
After success upgrade, when its power on, you will get message "input voltage is too low".
For this error, you need to re-callibration the CB86. Step by step for callibration like below:
- Connect battery at port 4 like picture and power supply at charger input. Connect multimeter too at charger input for reference.
- Enter the calibration mode: press the "START" and "SET" key in the same time into the calibration interface, then POWER ON
- Select the calibration item: press “SET” to change calibration item, the screen light will change between power supply voltage and the battery voltage
- Calibrate Power supply voltage :when screen light at Power supply voltage item, use multimeter to measure power supply voltage, press “+，-” adjust the voltage of BC86, in order to the voltage it same as multimeter’s voltage.
- Calibrate Battery voltage : select the battery voltage port as upper picture